Sunday, March 23, 2008

Meeting with the Bro

My eldest brother, TOC (The Old Coot) came over today on his way to a family trip to Moab without motorcycles. I had to show him the latest and greatest stuff that I had been doing to my bike. Here is what he wrote to the rest of the MMMM clan:

"I have just been formally introduced to Eddie's new motorcycle, Wolfie. Yes, he wants to call his bike Wolfie. Anyway, he has had his bike for less than a month and the following is a list of the work that he has done on Wolfie thus far, at least the stuff that I can remember: disassembled front end and greased his steering bearings, rewired the back light to make it into a brake light, a horn, a new light switch that includes low and high beams, a speedometer with self-designed bracket, license plate holder, rear view mirror. And he has purchased a new FMF pipe and jetting system that still needs installation. And all of this in less than 4 weeks. This guy is a maniac."

Yes, my bro, I am a maniac. The motorcycle shop is working overtime, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home