Monday, April 23, 2007

Documenting my life

I feel that far too often things from our past are not written, videotaped, or photographed and are lost and will be soon forgotten. My dad is an excellent example of how to constantly document his life with a journal. I hope that one day I can have as many volumes of his life with my own version.

In a meager attempt to document my life, I have started to write in my journal. But like my previous post says, all of the precious thoughts that I have are saved for my personal hand-written journal, in which I share with very few people. But for those of you who wish to keep up in the life and times of eddie and his family, let me know and I can add you to my journal list.

Going along with the documenting theme, I have been taking more pictures as of lately and have started using the program "iWeb." It is a really easy program to use in which you can create a website. I love it and I am going to try and update it as much as I can - with pictures, videos and other stuff relating to our family life. The link is:

My site

eddie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home