Sunday, March 19, 2006

The next trip

In talking with a couple of the founding fathers of the MMMM group the other night, i was pleasantly surprised to know that on our March 31st motorcycle trip, there will be more than a few of us that are going. That makes for a very exciting time. At least that makes me really excited!

On a similar topic, my lovely better half keeps on reminding me about my birthday present. I guess that is coming up pretty soon, too, and along with that, I will officially be one year older. 29 years old! That makes me sound really old. Sorry for those of you that are older than I, and already feel old, but I haven't been there yet. I have always felt young. So this may be just a little shock to me.

Anyway, for those of you who do not get my weekly journal, but would like to receive a free copy, I will happily add you to my email list. This blog will contain some excerpts from my journal, but I would rather just keep my posts as short as possible (sorry about those where I just go off). Until next time.

eddie

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Sunshine said...

I am so excited to go riding man. It is going to be a lot of fun. Hopefully we can find a place that will be fun to ride. I am kinda worried about that. Hopefully you know of some places that aren't still packed with snow! I am not in the mood to go riding in the snow, if you know what I mean.

Sunshine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home