Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Spring Moab Trip

It was a fun trip this year. I am working on my entire explanation of the trip, but for now, the pictures will have to do. You can see them here:

MMMM Spring 2006

A fun time was had for all. There was one casualty. Ryan broke his clavicle - similar to what happened to me last year about the same time. We all have seen him and he seems to be making quite a recovery. I think that his break was cleaner than mine so he is recovering faster. I remember I was bed ridden for almost a week. But hey, extra love from the family doesn't hurt!

The next major ride is coming in July. We will be in central Idaho near a campground called Baumgartner. By the way, for those of you who don't know, there are only 133 more days till then!

eddie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home